Makes about 48 melts
- 4 ounces Cocoa Butter
- 2 ounces Oat Oil
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Powder Base
- 1/3 cup Medium Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Gold Karat Sparkle Mica
- 1/2 teaspoon Oatmeal Milk & Honey Fragrance Oil
- (or 1/4 teaspoon Roman Chamomile Essential Oil)
- Line mini muffin tin with 48 gold foil cups.
- Melt cocoa butter gently in double boiler or using the microwave (in heat-safe container) using 30-second intervals.
- Remove from heat and add oat oil.
- Sift oatmeal milk and honey base, then whisk into melted cocoa butter mixture.
- Add fragrance or essential oil.
- In separate bowl, toss sea salt with gold mica.
- Distribute mica evenly into foil cups, then top with melted butter mixture.
- Chill in refrigerator for one hour, then use or package.
Usage & Packaging
- We used our Gold Foil Cups to make this recipe, but you can use any foil-lined mini muffin or small sized candy cup. Finished bath melts look wonderful packaged in paper candy boxes or large glass jars such as our Flint Jars or Bail Jars.
- To use, simply drop one or two melts into warm bath water. The bath melts will dissolve within minutes, infusing your bath with soothing oats, milk, and honey.