Keeping nails healthy and beautiful takes more than an occasional trip to the nail salon. Adding regular care, like a daily dose of cuticle oil, to your routine can help keep nails, cuticles, and fingertips in tip top shape.
This simple cuticle oil recipe combines three moisturizing oils known for their ability to condition and protect the skin. Rich Avocado Oil and Clear Jojoba serve as a highly moisturizing base in this recipe. Moringa Oil is added to increase the overall stability of the oil, and to bump up the moisturizing benefits. Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil tops the blend off with a punch of powerful tocopherols.
We scented our Everyday Cuticle Oil with a blend of German Chamomile, Lavender, and Tea Tree Essential Oils. German Chamomile is prized for its ability to soothe skin and promote relaxation. Its abundance of azulene, a natural anti-inflammatory component, gives this oil its brilliant blue color. Lavender and Tea Tree Oils provide unique properties that are believed to support wellness and cuticle health.
Everyday Cuticle Oil with Lavender & Chamomile
Makes about 2 ounces (240 ml)
- 3/4 ounce (23 ml) Avocado Oil
- 3/4 ounce (23 ml) Clear Jojoba Oil
- 1/2 ounce (15 ml) Virgin Moringa Oil
- 1/8 ounce (4 ml) Prickly Pear Seed Oil
- 10 drops German Chamomile Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Combine avocado, jojoba, moringa, and prickly pear seed oils in glass bottle.
- Add essential oils, cover, and shake well.
Usage & Packaging
- This naturally colorful bend looks gorgeous in our Flint Glass Dropper Bottles. Other options include our Amber or Cobalt Glass Dropper Bottles.
- To use, massage 1-3 drops per hand into cuticles daily.