Makes about 48 melts
- 4 ounces Cocoa Butter
- 2 ounces Oat Oil
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Powder Base
- 1/3 cup Medium Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Gold Karat Sparkle Mica
- 1/2 teaspoon Oatmeal Milk & Honey Fragrance Oil
- (or 1/4 teaspoon Roman Chamomile Essential Oil)
- Line mini muffin tin with 48 gold foil cups.
- Melt cocoa butter gently in double boiler or using the microwave (in heat-safe container) using 30-second intervals.
- Remove from heat and add oat oil.
- Sift oatmeal milk and honey base, then whisk into melted cocoa butter mixture.
- Add fragrance or essential oil.
- In separate bowl, toss sea salt with gold mica.
- Distribute mica evenly into foil cups, then top with melted butter mixture.
- Chill in refrigerator for one hour, then use or package.
Usage & Packaging
- We used our Gold Foil Cups to make this recipe, but you can use any foil-lined mini muffin or small sized candy cup. Finished bath melts look wonderful packaged in paper candy boxes or large glass jars such as our Flint Jars or Bail Jars.
- To use, simply drop one or two melts into warm bath water. The bath melts will dissolve within minutes, infusing your bath with soothing oats, milk, and honey.
This post was brought to you by From Nature With Love, offering a huge selection of top quality natural ingredients and supplies for skin care, hair care, soap making, and more!
Save 7% on your qualifying online order with discount code: NBW1217!