The honey-sweet aroma of Linden Blossom CO2 Extract makes a deliciously unique base for this simple perfume oil. The rich aroma of linden blossom is blended with top notes of bright and cheerful Neroli Essential Oil, and the deep, woody scent of our Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil.
We added some delicate dried flowers to each bottle to dress them up a bit. While shopping for your own flowers, look for flowers that are as small as possible. The tinier they are, the easier they will be to fit into the bottles. White flowers look best, as certain colored flowers and herbs can bleed or morph in color over time. Dried lavender is particularly notorious for turning black. It's also important to make sure the flowers are completely dried out. Moisture within the flowers could shorten the shelf life of your perfume.
Linden Blossom Perfume Oil
Makes about 5 1/3-ounce roll-on bottles
- 1 gram Linden Blossom Total CO2 Extract
- 0.5 gram Neroli Essential Oil
- 0.5 gram Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 35 grams Clear Jojoba Oil
- 5 1/3 oz. Roll-On Bottles
- 15 miniature Dried Flowers
- Combine linden blossom extract and jojoba in a heat-proof jar or beaker. Warm the ingredients in a hot water bath, or by heating the jar in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- When the linden blossom extract has melted, add neroli and sandalwood essential oil and stir well.
- Cut stems of the dried flowers so that they will fit inside the roller bottle. Carefully insert the flowers, using a chopstick or pencil to gently poke them as needed.
- Pour the perfume oil into each bottle, until it reaches the bottom of the bottle's neck. Do not overfill.
- Carefully press the roller ball neck and ball inserts into each bottle and screw on lids.
Usage & Packaging
We used our 1/3 oz. Roll-On Bottles with Black Caps for this recipe, which are perfect for applying natural perfume oils. This recipe is quite stable, and should be usable for several years. Over time, the scent of the perfume may change as it matures. This is typical, and something to be embraced, as perfumes often age well.
This post was brought to you by From Nature With Love, offering a huge selection of top quality natural ingredients and supplies for skin care, hair care, soap making, and more!
Save 7% on your qualifying online order with discount code: NBW0617!