Have you tried Murumuru Butter yet? The virtues of Murumuru Butter are plentiful. Take a look at its benefits and you'll see why this exotic ingredient is so easy to love.
- Great texture -This rich, moisturizing butter has a hard, waxy consistency perfect for lip balms, lotions, body butters, and pretty much any other formulation you can think of.
- Anti-inflammatory - The natural anti-inflammatory properties of Murumuru make it suitable for formulations aimed at soothing sensitive skin. Those same properties can even be useful in massage products and muscle rubs.
- Adds Interest - Murumuru is a relatively new ingredient in the world of natural skin care, offering an opportunity to make products using the butter stand out in a crowd.
- Great for Mature Skin - Murumuru makes a great addition to anti-aging products because it is packed with essential fatty acids and antioxidants. It's high content of Pro-Vitamin A may even help the butter restore elasticity to aging skin.
- Versatile - This exotic Amazonian ingredient can be used in hair care formulations as well. Try adding Murumuru Butter to conditioners, pomades, and shampoos.
- Anti-bacterial - Murumuru Butter has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and antiseptic properties. All the more reason to use this fantastic ingredient in healing formulations.
Right now there is one more great reason to love Murumuru. It's on special for 30% off during our Winter Sale! Shop now to take advantage of this limited time pricing.
This post was brought to you by From Nature With Love, offering a huge selection of top quality natural ingredients and supplies for skin care, hair care, soap making, and more!
Save 7% on your qualifying online order with discount code: NBW1217!