Chickpea Flour, also called Garbanzo Flour, has been a traditional ingredient in Indian beauty and skin care for generations. It has a soft, gentle texture that lends itself perfectly to body scrubs. When paired with sugar, Chickpea Flour can polish your arms, legs, back and torso to a silky, soft finish. Light, moisturizing Sweet Almond Oil helps keep your freshly buffed skin happy and well conditioned while a touch of rose fragrance gives this recipe a comforting aroma.
Almond Chickpea Sugar Scrub
Makes about four ounces
- 1/2 cup Turbinado Sugar
- 3 - 4 tablespoons Sweet Almond Oil
- 2 tablespoons Chickpea Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Wild Rose Plant-Based Fragrance Oil or up to 1/8 teaspoon Rose Otto Essential Oil (optional)
- Combine the Sugar and Chickpea Flour in a small mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add the Sweet Almond Oil little by little until you reach your desired consistency. Use a little less oil for a drier scrub, and a little more for a looser, more wet scrub.
- Add the Fragrance Oil or Essential Oil, mix again, then transfer to jars.
Usage & Packaging
Sugar scrubs look great in our 2 ounce PET Jars. To use the scrub, massage it liberally to wet skin on your arms, legs and torso, then rinse.
This post was brought to you by From Nature With Love, offering a huge selection of top quality natural ingredients and supplies for skin care, hair care, soap making, and more!
Save 7% on your qualifying online order with discount code: NBW1216!