Makes about nine ounces
- Heat the Shea Butter in a double boiler over medium heat. Allow the butter to melt, then continue to heat it until it reaches 175 degrees. Hold it at that temperature as best you can for about twenty minutes. This step helps to eliminate crstallization in the butter, improving the texture of your final product.
- Add the Beeswax to the double boiler and allow it to melt completely.
- Add the Carrot Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, and Pumpkin Seed Oil, then stir well to combine the ingredients.
- Remove the mixture from the heat source, then add the Essential Oils.
- Stir well, then quickly transfer the melted mixture to stick tube containers or jars.
- Allow the jars to set and cool completely before moving them.
Usage & Packaging
This balm works very well in our Deodorant Containers. This recipe will fill two containers completely, with a little left over. We packaged our extra balm in two One Ounce Flat Cream Jars.
To use, spread the balm over your skin and gently massage until it is absorbed.
You can purchase the ingredients for this recipe online at www.FromNatureWithLove.com. Use discount code, NBWS4277 to save 7% off qualifying items in your online order!