I know that as a natural skin care expert, I shouldn't play favorites amongst the thousands of beautiful ingredients that I get to work with. Though I adore a countless number of ingredients, I do have a number that I revisit again and again, that I delight in dipping into, that I would set aside others for. One of those ingredients is Shealoe Butter. It's so light, fluffy, and creamy! It has a remarkable texture that feels cool, clean, and soothing. Plus, it looks like frosting. Every time I use shealoe I feel like a human cupcake (in a good way).
Add a little Carrot Oil to shealoe and it turns a gorgeous shade of orange-yellow. This fluffy concoction is the base for our Creamy Carrot Salt Scrub Recipe, a moisturizing scrub scented with Ginger, Vanilla, and Lemon Essential Oils, making it downright yummy.
Creamy Carrot Salt Scrub
Makes about twelve ounces (by weight), enough to fill two 4 oz. PET Jars
- 4 ounces Shealoe Butter
- 8 ounces Sea Salt, Fine
- 1 teaspoon Carrot Oil
- 10 drops Ginger Essential Oil
- 10 drops Vanilla Absolute or Oleoresin
- 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 5 drops Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- 1 teaspoon Jojoba Wax Beads, Tangerine
- Combine the Shealoe Butter, Sea Salt, and Carrot Oil in a mixing bowl. Use a spoon to work the Shealoe until it is easy to mix.
- Add the Essential Oils, followed by the Jojoba Wax Beads, then mix again.
- Carefully scoop the mixture into jars.
Usage & Packaging
This scrub looks fabulous in our Flat 4 oz. PET Jars with White Lids. Try topping the lids with cute carrot stickers, or wrapping them with green ribbon. To use, massage a few tablespoons of scrub over wet skin, then rinse.
You can purchase the ingredients for this recipe online at www.FromNatureWithLove.com. Use discount code, NBWS4277 to save 7% off qualifying items in your online order!
This post was brought to you by From Nature With Love, offering a huge selection of top quality natural ingredients and supplies for skin care, hair care, soap making, and more!
Save 7% on your qualifying online order with discount code: NBW1217!