Jasmine Spice Solid Perfume: a deep, musky blend of floral jasmine and woods suspended in a solid wax base
This naturally scented solid perfume starts off with a base of jasmine floral wax. Jasmine floral wax is a unique ingredient, made up of naturally occurring esters from the jasmine plant. Floral waxes are created during the manufacturing of absolutes, another fascinating aromatic ingredient for use in perfumery and skin care.
While jasmine floral wax already carries a deep jasmine scent, we boosted the perfume with the addition of our jasmine sambac co2 extract. Rosalina, a popular (and sustainable) alternative to rosewood, joins patchouli in giving the solid perfume a spicy, woody tone that we adored. The candy sweet scent of petitgrain essential oil and the heady floral tone of ylang ylang top the blend off with a bright, feminine vibe.
Solid perfumes are a fun way to showcase your favorite scents. Try experimenting with our entire line of floral waxes to create your own signature blends. We carry an exiting variety of floral waxes including multiple varieties of jasmine, rose, lotus, and mimosa.
Jasmine Spice Solid Perfume
Makes about four 5-gram jars
- 10 grams jasmine floral wax
- 10 grams MCT Oil
- 30 drops jasmine sambac select CO2 extract
- 15 drops rosalina essential oil
- 10 drops petitgrain essential oil
- 10 drops patchouli essential oil
- 5 drops vetiver essential oil
- 5 drops ylang ylang essential oil
- Heat floral wax in double boiler until fully melted.
- Add MCT, stir, then remove from heat.
- Allow mixture to cool for five minutes, then add essential oils.
- Pour melted perfume into jars and allow them to cool until fully hardened.
Usage & Packaging
- To use, dab a few spots of jasmine solid perfume anywhere you like.
- We packaged our jasmine solid perfume in our crystal jars. They would also look great in slider tins or mini lip balm pots.