Cucumber Neroli Facial Spray: a soothing and refreshing facial spritz made with natural hydrosols
Facial sprays are a great way to soothe or refresh skin or help set freshly applied makeup. Like toner, facial sprays can also be used to help balance the skin. Depending on the chosen ingredients, these simple formulations can provide moisturizing or anti-inflammatory benefits. Some formulations even include probiotics!
Our Cucumber Neroli Facial Spray recipe blends soothing cucumber and yarrow hydrosols with carrot seed hydrosol and neroli essential oil – two ingredients treasured for their anti-aging benefits. You can easily customize this recipe by switching out any of the hydrosols or using a different essential oil in place of neroli.
A splash of vegetable glycerin adds humectant properties to this facial spray recipe. This allows the spray to help draw moisture to the skin and keep it there. This is especially helpful for dry skin types or in dry weather and climates. Natural lactobacillus ferment acts as an antimicrobial and anti fungal preservative. It may also help contribute to a healthy skin biome.
Cucumber Neroli Facial Spray
Fills two 2-ounce (60 ml) bottles
- 2 ounces (60 ml) Cucumber Hydrosol
- 1 ounce (30 ml) Carrot Seed Hydrosol
- 1 ounce (30 ml) Yarrow Hydrosol
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) Vegetable Glycerin
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) Lactobacillus Ferment
- 10 drops Neroli Essential Oil
- Combine ingredients in small beaker and mix well.
- Transfer to glass or aluminum bottle with sprayer.
Usage & Packaging
- Facial spray looks lovely in our cobalt blue glass bottles. They also look great in brushed aluminum.
- To use, shake well, then spritz on skin. Be sure to close your eyes! Facial spray may be applied with or without makeup being applied.