Balancing Ylang Ylang Facial Oil: A light and moisturizing facial skin care blend featuring jojoba, frankincense, and myrrh.
When it comes to facial oils, it seems that mature and sensitive skin types tend to get the lion’s share of attention. But oily and combination skin types can also benefit from the use of moisturizing facial oils. This balancing facial oil combines a blend of carrier oils that contain both conditioning and astringent properties. The essential oil blend we chose for this formula focuses on balancing and cleansing the skin with the addition of antiseptic properties.
Jojoba makes up the base of our balancing facial oil. This popular carrier oil mimics skin’s natural sebum, making it a great choice for any facial moisturizer, but particularly well suited to oily and combination skin types. Rose Hip Seed Oil is a classic facial ingredient, offering a soothing and conditioning benefit without feeling greasy or heavy. Olive Squalene provides essential moisturizing benefits to keep skin happy and healthy. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil has astringent properties which help skin to regulate its own natural sebum.
Balancing Ylang Ylang Facial Oil
Makes about 30 ml (1 ounce)
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) Clear Jojoba
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) Virgin Rose Hip Seed Oil
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) Olive Squalene
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 4 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 4 drop Myrrh Select CO2 Extract
- 8 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Combine ingredients in small beaker and mix well.
- Transfer to roll-on or dropper type bottles.
Usage & Packaging
- Facial Oils work very well in both Roll-On and Dropper Bottles.
- To use, simple apply a few drops or passes with the roller applicator to freshly washed skin. Massage oil into skin gently until well absorbed.