Strawberry Seed Oil Serum: A soothing night time facial moisturizer made with antioxidant rich carrier oils.
Tiny strawberry seeds contain a huge bounty of polyunsaturated fatty acid, including 28-31% Omega-3 Linolenic Acid. This impressive portion of fatty acids make Strawberry Seed Oil an excellent skin care ingredient. It is particularly well suited to caring for mature and sensitive skin types, and makes it a perfect main ingredient in restorative facial serums.
We combined our gorgeous cold-pressed Strawberry Seed Oil with a blend of Organic Camellia and Evening Primrose Oils to soothe, condition, and revitalize the skin. Vitamin E Oil supplies an extra boost of moisture. Calendula, Chamomile and Helichrysum work to reduce inflammation and to soften the appearance of wrinkles and scars.
Our Strawberry Seed Oil Serum recipe is perfect for night time application. Just massage the serum into your skin at the end of your usual facial care routine. Do this after cleansing and toning and before using your usual night cream. The serum can also be used as a spot treatment to moisturize dry patches on the skin as needed.
Strawberry Seed Oil Serum
Makes about 3.5 ounces (97 ml)
- 30 ml Strawberry Seed Oil
- 30 ml Organic Camellia Oil
- 30 ml Organic Evening Primrose Oil
- 1 ml Organic Calendula Oil Extract
- 4 ml Vitamin E 400 IU Oil
- 1 ml Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- 1 ml Organic Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil
- Combine ingredients in a small bottle or beaker and mix well.
- Transfer to dropper bottles.
Usage & Packaging
- This serum looks lovely in our 1 ounce Cobalt, Flint, or Amber Dropper Bottles.
- To use, apply 2 – 10 drops of serum to freshly washed skin right before bed time. Massage the oil into your skin in a gentle circular motion to help it absorb quickly.