Every year as the holiday season arrives it seems that our entire world is saturated with spicy, woody, and citrusy scents. Cookies are baked, potpourris are simmered, and candies are devoured with reckless abandon. It’s only natural that we should join the fun with a batch of luxurious bath truffles.
These deliciously scented dollops of Cocoa Butter and Babassu are packed with powdered Whole Milk, adding an extra layer of soothing, conditioning moisture to the tub. Our Vanilla Spice Plant-Based Fragrance Oil gives these bath goodies their yummy smell, rich in the warm, vibrant aromas of the holiday season.
Holiday Spice Bath Truffles
Makes 12 – 18 small bath melts
- 2 ounces Organic Babassu Oil
- 2 ounces Cocoa Butter
- 1 cup Whole Milk Powder
- 1 cup Sea Salt, Medium
- 1 tablespoon Silk Peptide Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) Vanilla Spice Plant-Based Fragrance Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Heat the Babassu Oil and Cocoa Butter in a double boiler until completely melted.
- Sift the Whole Milk Powder and Silk Peptide Powder through a fine mesh sifter to remove any lumps. Add it to the melted oils, then stir together until completely dissolved.
- Stir in the Sea Salt, then carefully transfer the mixture to silicone molds or foil cups.
- Chill the mixture until completely cooled and hardened. If you used square or rectangular molds to shape your bars, use a sharp knife to cut them into single serving cubes.
- Dust the truffles with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon to make them extra pretty.
Usage & Packaging
These Bath Tuffles look great packaged in our Foil Cups and Acetate Soap Boxes. Try wrapping the boxes in ribbon, or attaching a cute label to the front. To use, drop a single serving bar into warm bath water. The bar should melt, spreading soothing ingredients throughout the bath.