The recipes featured on The Natural Beauty Workshop have been formulated with personal use in mind. They are meant to serve as inspiration and education for both home users and skin care professionals.
While readers are welcome to use our recipes as starting points for their own product formulations, it is the user’s responsibility to thoroughly test the accuracy, stability, safety, and shelf-life of any formulation they intend to sell or distribute.
We highly recommend enlisting the help of a professional lab to determine the shelf life and stability of any product formulation prior to distribution. Please check out the following links for more information.
- What is Product Challenge Testing?
- Using Preservatives (NBW post)
- Using Preservatives to Extend the Shelf Life of Your Products
- The Paraben Controversy: Parabens Vs. Citrus Seed Extracts
- Product Challenge Testing (Labs)