It seems like everyone is crazy about pumpkin spice this time of year. I realized recently that a pumpkin spice scrub recipe was long overdue. This simple Coconut Oil and Sea Salt scrub is dressed up with spicy Ginger Powder and a dash of nutrient rich Carrot Oil. We used a Pumpkin Fragrance Oil instead of Essential Oils for this recipe since spice oils can sometimes be irritating to the skin. For an all natural version of this recipe, try adding some dried Cinnamon Powder or a tiny bit of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil and Vanilla Absolute.
Pumpkin Spice Salt Scrub
Makes about eight ounces of scrub
- 1/2 cup Sea Salt, Fine
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Carrot Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Fragrance Oil*
- 1/4 teaspoon Grapefruit Seed Extract
*For an all natural recipe, substitute 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil and 1/8 teaspoon Vanilla Absolute or Oleoresin
You can purchase the ingredients for this recipe online at www.FromNatureWithLove.com.
Use discount code, NBWS4277 to save 7% off qualifying items in your online order!
- Combine the Salt, Ginger Powder, and Carrot Oil in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the Fractionated Coconut Oil a little at a time until the scrub reaches your desired texture.
- Add the Fragrance Oil and Grapefruit Seed Extract, then mix well to combine.
Usage & PackagingThis scrub looks great packaged in our 2 oz. and 4 oz. Flat PET Jars. To use, gently massage a few tablespoons of scrub onto damp skin. Scrub in a soft, circular motion, then rinse.