As Summer gets closer to coming to a close, I find it important to make the most of what's left. Celebrate the days with outdoor picnics, trips to the beach, and long walks in the woods. By night, treat yourself to a little something tropical, like this creamy, pinapple and coconut scented sugar scrub!
Creamy Shealoe Butter gives this scrub a light, fluffy texture that you will totally fall in love with. We've scented this recipe with one of our new Plant-Based Fragrance Oils, giving it a sweet aroma reminiscent of indulgent frozen cocktails.
Creamy Pina Colada Sugar Scrub
Makes about 8 ounces
- 1/2 cup Shealoe Butter
- 10 tablespoons Organic Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Jojoba Wax Beads
- 2 teaspoons Yellow Beeswax
- 1 teaspoon of Pina Colada Plant-Based Fragrance Oil
- Melt the Beeswax in a double boiler. When the wax has melted, stir in the Shealoe Butter, then immediately remove the pan from the heat.
- Whisk the mixture as it cools, stopping when it is no longer hot. Add the Plant-Based Fragrance Oil, and mix well.
- Add the Sugar and Wax Beads, stirring well to fully combine the ingredients.
Usage & Packaging
This scrub looks great in our 4 oz. Flat PET Jars with White Lids.