Summer fun has so many benefits. Relaxation, exercise, re-connecting with friends and family or exploring the great outdoors. All of these things can be revitalizing for both mind and body. But all of that gorgeous outdoor fun can come at a cost to your skin.
Spending a day in the sunshine without adequate shade or sunblock, going on a high speed sail through windy seas, or accidentally tromping through a patch of poison ivy are just a few examples of how summer fun can leave skin feeling itchy, red, or dried out.
A soothing mask is perfect for refreshing grouchy skin. This recipe combines moisturizing avocado and andiron oil, with cooling aloe, gentle cleansing clay, and pure essential oil. Rich in azulene, this bold blue colored essential oil has powerful anti-inflammatory benefits.
Spread this fresh mask all over for a gentle, deep cleansing treatment that will leave skin feeling blissfully refreshed - just like a great summer vacation.
German Chamomile & Avocado Facial Mask
Makes enough for 2-3 masks
- Combine avocado, aloe, and andiron oil in a small food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to small bowl, and add kaolin clay and essential oil. Stir well to combine.
Usage & Packaging
- Use right away or store in airtight packaging in refrigerator for up to two days.
- To use, apply mask mixture directly to clean dry skin. Apply liberally to face, neck, and upper chest. Avoid eyes, lips, and nostrils.
- Leave mask on for up to thirty minutes. It may not dry completely. Rinse with room temperature water and follow with toner and moisturizer, as needed.
This post was brought to you by From Nature With Love, offering a huge selection of top quality natural ingredients and supplies for skin care, hair care, soap making, and more!
Save 7% on your qualifying online order with discount code: NBW1217!