Nothing beats a good long soak in the bath - especially when the tub is scented with the relaxing aroma of lavender. This simple formula combines purple colored bath salts with a soothing milk bath. Three layers of lavender goodness make this recipe extra pretty. Try swapping the Mica and Fragrance or Essential Oil for other colors and scents. The Lavender Buds can also be replaced with any visually appealing dried herb, tea, or flower. Imagine a whole collection of Layered Milk Baths in rose, chamomile, coconut, vanilla, and jasmine!
Layered Lavender Milk Bath
Makes four 2 1/2 cup portions
- 8 cups Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Powder Base
- 2 tablespoons Dendritic Salt
- 2 cups Medium Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) Lavender Plant-Based Fragrance Oil or Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lavender Mica
- 4 tablespoons Super Blue Lavender Buds
- Combine the Medium Sea Salt with the Lavender Mica in a small mixing bowl and stir together. Divide the salt between four jars or Cello Bags.
- Combine the Dendritic Salt and Fragrance or Essential Oil in a second bowl and mix well. Add the Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Powder Base and stir together until fully combined. Divide the mixture evenly between the jars or bags.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of Lavender Buds into each jar or bag, then seal with a lid or tie with tape and ribbon.