Loofah Fruit Slice Soaps
- Cut, measure, and separate melt and pour soap bases.
- Heat red soap base gently using a double-boiler until melted.
- Add fragrance oil, if using, and stir well.
- Pour a thin layer of soap into small round soap molds. (We used this one.)
- Place loofah discs into molds. Use a spoon or popsicle stick to press down on the loofah discs inside the molds. This will help the discs absorb the soap base and secure them in place.
- Pour remaining melted soap into the molds, covering the loofah discs completely.
- Repeat steps with remaining colors of soap base.
- Allow soaps to cool and harden completely before removing from mold (about thirty minutes.)
- To use, simply lather soaps with water, scrub, then rinse.
- Melt and pour soaps should be wrapped tightly in plastic until use. Once soaps are fully cooled and hardened, wrap them in plastic, cellophane, or small cello bags.