Citrus and Aloe Foot Scrub: an exfoliating pedicure treatment made with colorful jojoba wax beads and aromatic essential oils.
With warmer weather on the way, pedicure treatments, like our Aloe and Citrus Foot Scrub, are bound to get a little extra attention. This simple recipe combines the bright and cheerful scents of citrus essential oil with stimulating ginger. The combination is perfect for invigorating the mind and body while mineral-rich Dead Sea salt and colorful jojoba wax beads exfoliate rough, dry skin.
Unlike plastic-based microbeads, our colorful jojoba wax beads are totally biodegradable, making them an eco-friendly alternative. We offer these gentle exfoliants in a wide range of colors that are perfect for complimenting scrubs, soaps, and suspension cleansers. Jojoba wax beads can also be melted down to add oil-soluble color and firmness to balms, body butters, and lotions.
We used moisturizing aloe vera oil as the main wetting agent in this scrub. We love using aloe in foot care products for its superior conditioning and soothing benefits. If you prefer another carrier oil for your foot scrubs, simply swap the aloe vera for another oil of your choice. Other favorites for foot care include avocado oil, coconut oil, sesame oil, or sunflower oil.
Citrus and Aloe Foot Scrub
Makes two 4-ounce jars
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Aloe Vera Oil
- 1 cup (240 ml) Dead Sea Salt, Medium
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) Green Jojoba Wax Beads
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) Yellow Jojoba Wax Beads
- 10 drops Ginger Essential Oil
- 10 drops Green Mandarin Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Combine ingredients in small bowl and mix well.
- Use immediately or transfer to jar.
Usage & Packaging
- Our Citrus and Aloe Foot Scrub looks great in our 4 Ounce Flat PET Jars with White Caps.
- To use, apply scrub onto feet and massage to exfoliate. Rinse when finished and follow with moisturizer as needed.