Back in June a couple blogger friends of mine went to a Lavender Festival out in Blanco, Texas. They flooded Instagram with photos of enticing goodies like lavender lemonade and lavender ice cream. There were even photos of actual lavender (in fields!). Being home with my new baby, their photos delighted me, allowing me to adventure through them vicariously.
Since that day, I’ve had lavender on my mind. This lip balm recipe is the result of that craving, combining the floral beauty of our Plant-Based Lavender Fragrance Oil with the tart, creamy aroma of our Frosted Lemon Cake Plant-Based Fragrance Oil. I made it a little on the soft side, making it perfect for our Mini Lip Balm Pots.
Lavender Macaron Lip Balm
Fills about 20 Mini Lip Balm Pots
- 1/2 ounce Jojoba Oil
- 1/2 ounce Avocado Oil
- 1 ounce Mango Butter
- 1/2 ounce Beeswax
- 1/8 teaspoon Frosted Lemon Cake Plant-Based Fragrance Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Lavender Plant-Based Fragrance Oil
- Combone the Beeswax and Mango Butter in a double boiler. Heat until melted completely.
- Add the Jojoba and Avocado Oils. Stir, then remove from heat.
- Wait a few moments, then add the Plant-Based Fragrance Oils. Stir well.
- Carefully pour the melted balm into Lip Balm Pots. Allow them to cool and harden completely before handling.
Usage & Packaging