The crisp, refreshing scent of Peppermint is simply perfect for Summer. Peppermint boasts a bright, green aroma that stimulates, cools, and enlivens the senses. We've used Peppermint Essential Oil in scrubs, balms, creams, and even hair products. It is probably one of the most popular Essential Oils used by bath and body artisans, and can be blended with other favorites, like Mandarin, Lavender, or Eucalyptus. We've collected some of our favorite recipes using Peppermint Essential Oil here in this blog post.
Our Favorite Peppermint Recipes for Hair, Body, and Bath
- Fresh Ginger-Raspberry Body Polish
- Chocolate Peppermint Bath Bombs
- Fresh Cucumber Mojito Salt Scrub
- Candy Cane Sugar Scrub
- Peppermint Tea Tree Foot Soak
- Basic Handmade Lip Balms
- Mint Twist Exfoliating Lip Scrub
- Whipped Pedi-Butter
- Lemon Tea Tree & Honey Foot Mask
- Super Scrub Hand Wash
- Rosemary & Walnut Shampoo and Rinse
This post was brought to you by From Nature With Love, offering a huge selection of top quality natural ingredients and supplies for skin care, hair care, soap making, and more!
Save 7% on your qualifying online order with discount code: NBW1217!