Since this blog started in 2007 we have published more than five hundred and seventy blog posts! Phew. We've discussed just about everything to do with natural skin care, homemade beauty products, and DIY formulation. Our goal when we started The Natural Beauty Workshop was for it to grow into a valuable resource for the handmade community. I like to think that we have accomplished that goal, but at the same time, I know it's one of those ambitions that you can never really stop working on. There could never be enough posts, enough comments, or enough discussions to cover everything there is to know. That's a good thing, really, because it means we still have lots and lots to blog about.
Out of our 500+ blog posts, these articles have ranked as our most popular. If you haven't check them all out yet, than you might be missing something special. After all, zillions of visitors can't be wrong!
- How to Make Bath Salts
- Creating Moisturizing Facial Oils
- Liquid Castile Soap
- How to Make Scented Fabric Softener and Dryer Sheets
- Natural Deodorants
- Making Powdered Milk Baths
- Making Handmade Lip Balms
- A Guide to Making Bath Bombs
- Creating All Natural Body Powders
- Emulsion, The Magic Trick of Creams and Lotions
- Blending Handmade Perfume Oils
- Using Preservatives
- Garden Spa: Fresh Herb Facials
- How to Make Melt & Pour Soap
- Using Additives in Melt & Pour Soap
This post was brought to you by From Nature With Love, offering a huge selection of top quality natural ingredients and supplies for skin care, hair care, soap making, and more!
Save 7% on your qualifying online order with discount code: NBW0317!