We are excited to introduce our new line of Arabian Fragrance Oils at From Nature With Love! These finely crafted Fragrance Oils posess deep, complex scents, making them ideal for perfumery and fine product formulation. They would be wonderful for adding delicate scent to creams, lotions, body powders, and other cosmetics. In perfume Oils, solid perfumes, body mists, or colognes, Arabian Fragrance Oils will truly shine. Our collection of Arabian Fragrance Oils contains nine unique aromas, each special in its own way. Take a look at the wide variety of Oils we currently have available.
- Abal: Our Abal Arabian Fragrance Oil has a light but sultry amber aroma. An exotic combination of sweet, fruity and floral notes complete this exquisite fragrance oil.
- Isra: This rich, musky fragrance oil is named Isra in honor of the legend of the winged horse journey that the Islamic prophet Muhammad took. Isra Arabian Fragrance Oil combines the rich, grounding aroma of amber and sandalwood with sweet and exotic floral top notes. Isra is both feminine and masculine and can be incorporated into both very gender-specific products as well as unisex formulations.
- Jannah: In Arabic, Jannah means garden or paradise. Our Jannah Arabian Fragrance Oil is a beautiful floral that is perfectly married with a rich amber fragrance. Hints of citrus complete this stunning fragrance oil.
- Motia: Our Motia Arabian Fragrance Oil beautifully captures the fragrance of Motia Attar. This rich fragrance combines the warmth and depth of sandalwood with the sweet and narcotic aroma of fresh jasmine petals. Unlike other jasmine fragrances, Motia Arabian Fragrance Oil is slightly more mellow and more well rounded in aroma.
- Musk Ghazala: In Arabic, Ghazala means gazelle. Musk Ghazala Arabian Fragrance Oil possesses a warm, graceful, exotic musky aroma that is also softly spicy and floral.
- Rose: We are very proud to offer this outstanding rose fragrance within our new collection of Arabian Fragrance Oils as it so beautifully captures the aroma of a fragrant, fresh rose. This fragrance also conveys a hint of sandalwood. Unlike Rose Essential Oil or other rose fragrances, Rose Arabian Fragrance Oil is slightly more mellow and more well rounded in aroma.
- Ruh: In Arabic, Ruh means spirit. Ruh Arabian Fragrance Oil possesses a very deep, grounding and earthy amber fragrance. Peaking out are lively sweet and floral top notes that help to round out this very unique fragrance.
- Safa: Safa means pure in Arabic. Our Safa Arabian Fragrance Oil possesses a complex, light, sweet, fruity, warming amber aroma against a backdrop of beautifully floral nag champa. Unlike other nag champa fragrances, Safa Arabian Fragrance Oil is slightly more mellow and more well rounded in aroma.
- Sandalwood: Our Sandalwood Arabian Fragrance Oil beautifully captures the fragrance of sandalwood. This soft fragrance is rich, warming, grounding and sweetly woody. Sandalwood is loved by both men and women, and can be incorporated into both very gender-specific products as well as unisex formulations. In comparison with our traditional Sandalwood Fragrance Oil, our Sandalwood Arabian Fragrance Oil is a bit softer and more mellow in aroma.
Since their aromas are very powerful, we recommend diluting them in order to evaluate their aromas properly. Their complex aromas are likely to become distorted at full strength. Try diluting a few drops into a teaspoon of plain carrier oil to experience their aroma fully. In formulations, undiluted Arabian Fragrance Oils can be added at a ratio of 2 - 5%.
For more information on our Arabian Fragrance Oils, visit the Arabian Fragrance Oils product pages on From Nature With Love.
This post was brought to you by From Nature With Love, offering a huge selection of top quality natural ingredients and supplies for skin care, hair care, soap making, and more!
Save 7% on your qualifying online order with discount code: NBW1217!