If your holiday gift list looks anything like mine, you may be wondering just how on Earth you will be able to tackle the whole thing. Between my husband and I we have eight nieces and nephews, seven siblings, four in-laws, four parents, and one grandparent. Throw friends and co-workers into the mix and you've got a small army going. While we would love to give each and every person on our list a special gift individualized to their taste and personality, that's just not very practical. To make things easier, we like to produce some of our holiday gifts in batches. We've made baked goods, hand crafts, and even Mix CDs over the years, but some of our most well received presents have been handmade bath & body products. Things like Lip Balms and Bath Salts are very affordable to make, especially in bulk, and people just love them. Get creative with your scents, colors, and packaging, and your gifts are sure to be a big hit. You can use them for teacher gifts, secret santas, or stocking stuffers too!
Here are some of our favorite Holiday Gift Projects from The Natural Beauty Workshop.
- Lip Balms: Lip Balms are easy to make, and one batch creates tons of small gifts, perfect for stocking stuffers, goodie bags, or gift bundles!
- Easy Bath Tub Fizzies: Another affordable gift that can be made in bulk batches. Fizzies and bath bombs can be made in a variety of shapes and scents with whatever molds you have on hand.
- Milk Baths: Milk Baths make a luxurious gift in record time. Just mix the ingredients in a bowl and package them up.
- Melt & Pour Soaps: These quick and easy soaps are such fun to make. You can create a variety of soaps in fun colors and scents using one simple formula.
- Bath & Body Bases: Use our line of Bath & Body Bases to create lotion, cream, body wash, or even shampoo.
- Herbal Sachets: If you have a knack for sewing, you may enjoy making up these herbal sachets. These make wonderful gifts and can be scented naturally.
- Upcycled Gift Wrap: Making your own gift wrap from upcycled materials is a great way to keep your holidays green and sustainable. It makes a perfect accompaniment to natural bath and body gifts.
We also have some more advanced recipes that would make wonderful holiday gifts.
- Candy Cane Sugar Scrub: Our most popular recipe ever, this colorful scrub can be made from scratch, or with the help of our Body Care Craft Kit
- Cranberry Pumpkin Salt Scrub: This is a good choice for folks who prefer dinner over dessert. The Cranberry Pumpkin Salt Scrub is a sweet, but nutritive recipe for exfoliation.
- Chocolate Peppermint Bath Bombs: These smell delicious, and are oh so cute. You'll love making these little bath fizzies as much as your friends will enjoy receiving them.
- Creamy Walnut Lip Butter: Nothing says Winter like the aroma of freshly roasted nuts. Treat your friends and family to this deliciously creamy lip balm.
Don't forget that we also carry a superb collection of Body Care Craft Kits, which are great for making holiday gifts, but also make wonderful gifts themselves. Treat your favorite body care enthusuasist, or beauty product fanatic to the gift of handmade skin care!
While you are shopping for supplies and packaging at From Nature With Love, remember to use discount code NBWS4277 to save 7% on all qualifying items in your online order.