We are pleased to announce the introduction of printable recipe pages, here on The Natural Beauty Workshop! We've installed easy to print pages for each and every recipe on our blog. Just look for this button on every recipe page:
Just click this button to automatically open a printable page for the recipe you are viewing! Give it a try with our latest recipe, The Mango Lassi Skin Smoothing Scrub.
We've also taken the time to re-organize our library of recipes into categories, making it easier than ever to browse our expansive collection of skin and hair care formulas. You can now find our recipes conveniently located in the following collections:
- Bath Tub Treat Recipes (Bath Bombs, Milk Baths, Bath Teas, etc.)
- Facial Recipes (Masks, Cleansers, Moisturizers, etc.)
- Hair Care Recipes (Shampoo, Conditioners, and Treatments)
- Lip Care Recipes (Lip Balms, Butters, and more)
- Massage Recipes (Oils, Bars, etc.)
- Pedicure Recipes (Scrubs, Soaks, Treatments, etc.)
- Perfume Recipes (Fragrant Balms, Sprays, and more)
- Scrub Recipes (A huge collection of exfoliating formulas)
- Skin Care Recipes (Lotions, Butters, Balms, etc.)
- Soap Recipes (Soap Projects)
You can also visit our Printable Recipe Directory to browse all of our recipes on one easy page. We hope that you enjoy this new feature. We're working to continually improve The Natural Beauty Workshop, making it the best resource for DIY natural skin care on the web! Have fun printing recipes and whipping them up. And remember, Natural Beauty Workshop readers can save 7% on qualifying items by using discount code NBWS4277 when ordering online at From Nature With Love!